Howlin' Wolf unseen footage....

Posted by rockindomp3

I noticed there's some new Howlin' Wolf clips up on Youtube that I don't think are in the documentary, these things have a tendency to disappear fast (like the Bo Diddley and Rosco Gordon clips I posted a couple of weeks ago, both have been pulled, btw I forgot to thank Dave The Spazz for the tip on the Bo clip) so don't wait. Here they are:





I never saw this one before, from U.K. TV circa mid-1960's, the Howlin' Wolf w/Hubert Sumlin and Willie Dixon.



from the same show



another one I've never seen, maybe the only footage of the Wolf in color, this was shot near the end of his life, notice the bandage on his right arm, probably from his kidney dialysis....

Also, Wolf fans should check out the Mojo Repair Shop, pronto. And while I'm at it, there's some great Stones rehearsal footage up on Never Get Out Of The Boat.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment