Gillian's Found Photo #34

Posted by rockindomp3

copyright G. McCain Archives

We're still away (in sunny F-L-A, where it's actually pretty cold) but took the time to scan Fang's latest found photo before we left. I'm even not sure if it's a man or a woman, but I am sure that it's wearing a wig on its head. I'm leaning toward thinking it's a woman, or else the prototype for Flip Wilson's Geraldine character (whom I believe was the first black drag queen on prime time TV, boy, the Flip Wilson Show was great; funny, and with excellent musical guests, why doesn't BET re-run it?).
That's getting off the track, as I'm apt to do, but this gal is almost like the black equivalent of the glam rock queen in last week's found photo. Long live the orange, crushed velour mini-dress! Notice the Christmas gifts in the right corner.... I wonder what s/he got?
BTW: Best WTF moment during this years holiday TV watching had to be the "Bootie bump" panties ad that we saw four or five times during a 2Pac documentary!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment