Bump Jump Jive Volume 10

Posted by rockindomp3



01 Jimmy McCracklin-Savoy Jump
02 Smiley Lewis-Real Gone Lover
03 Joe Houston-Rock That Boogie
04 Joe Turner-I Got Love For Sale
05 Jimmy Liggins-I Ain?t Drunk
06 Roscoe Gordon-T-Model Boogie
07 The Robins-That?s What The Good Book Says
08 Roy Milton-Miltons Boogie
09 Daddy Cleanhead-Something?s Goin On In My Room
10 Shirley Gunter-Oop Shoop
11 Amos Milburn-Every Day Of The Week
12 Rudy Green-Meet Me Baby
13 Calvin Boze-Beel Street On A Saturday Night
14 Roy Montrell-That Mellow Saxaphone
15 Smokey Joe-Start All Over Again
16 Big Joe Turner-Rock A While
17 Gene & Eunice-Move It Over
18 The Spence Sisters-Doo Bop Sham Bam
19 Tiny Bradshaw-Well Oh Well
20 The Four Jacks-Sure Cure For The Blues
21 Wynonie Harris-Destination Love
22 Roy Brown-Train Time Blues
23 Big Joe Turner-Midnight Special Train
24 Chuck Willis-Hang Up My Rock?n Roll Shoes
25 Billy Miles-Honey Bee
26 Patti Anne-Shtiggy Boom
27 Goree Carter-I?m Your Boogie Man
28 Laverne Baker-Voodoo Voodoo
29 The Royal Jokers-You Tickle Me Baby
30 Smiley Lewis-I Hear You Knocking

bump jump jive vol 10.rar - 64.4 MB

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment