BUMP JUMP JIVE Volume 11

Posted by rockindomp3



01. Kitty Stevenson With Todd Rhodes - Goodman
02. Hal Paige - Rock The Joint This Morning
03. Julia Lee - Julia's Blues
04. Floyd Dixon - Roll Baby Roll
05. Myra Johnson & Lucky Millinder - Silent George
06. Bullmoose Jackson - Cherokee Boogie
07. Linda Hayes - Yes I Know
08. Jackie Brenston - In My Real Gone Rocket
09. Big Maybelle - So Good To My Baby
10. Ivory Joe Hunter - She's A Killer
11. Bullmoose Jackson - I Want A Bowlegged Woman
12. Fay Simmons - Hangin' Around
13. Wynonie Harris - I Like My Baby's Pudding
14. Gatemouth Moore - I Ain't Mad At You
15. Vivian Verson & Red Calhoun - I Want To Know
16. Dusty Brooks - Chili Dogs
17. Little Sylvia - A Kiss For My Baby
18. Billy Gale - Night Howler
19. Tiny Topsy - Aw' Shucks Baby
20. H-Bomb Ferguson - Mr Brown Frame Baby
21. Bertice Reading - I Gotta Know
22. H-Bomb Ferguson - Josephine
23. Clyde McPhatter - Let The Boogie Woogie Roll
24. Marvin & Johnny - Will You Love Me
25. Dolly Cooper - My Man
26. Little Julian Herrera & The Tigers - True Fine Mama
27. Baby Cortez - Honey Baby
28. Bobbettes - I Shot Mr Lee
29. Little Esther - Hound Dog

bump jump jive vol 11.rar - 65.1 MB

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment