BUMP JUMP JIVE Volume 6

Posted by rockindomp3



My Nach’l Man – Fluffy Hunter
Rock this House – Jimmy Rogers
The Chicken & the Hawk – Big Joe Turner
I Can’t Sleep – Tini Williams & The Skyliners
The Deacon Don’t Like it – Wynonie Harris
Hello – Jimmy Brown
I Love You – Edna McGriff
Hey Pretty Baby – Ruth & Jimmy Brown
Smooth, Slow & Easy – The Drivers
Nosey Joe – Bullmoose Jackson
Pack, Fair & Square – Big Walter & his Rock Thunderbirds
Shut the Door Baby – Jumping Jaguars
‘Til my Baby Comes Back – Ella Johnson
Honey Bunch – Du-Droppers
I’ve Gotta Leave You – Faye Adams
Bye Bye Young Men – Ruth Brown
We’re Gonna Rock this House – Memphis Slim
It Ain’t to Play with – Shery Crowley
Looking for a Man – Little Esther
Double Faced Deacon – Tommy Brown
Hey Hey – Icky Renvut
Hot Banana – The Honey Jumpers
Mainliner – Little Esther
Keep a-Talkin’ – Wynonie Harris
Knock Yourself Out – Baby Washington
Drill, Daddy Drill – Dorothy Ellis
Lock up my Heart – The Sharps
My Baby’s Gone – Little Miss Jessie
Rise Sally Rise – Mickey & Sylvia
Can’t do Sixty No More – Du-Droppers

bump jump jive vol 06.rar - 66.8 MB

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment