Del-Fi Doo Wop

Posted by rockindomp3



To Be Loved Forever Del-Fi Doo Wop Vol. 1 - To Be Loved Forever.rar - 56.9 MB
01. To Be Loved Forever - The Pentagons
02. Be Fair - The Gallahads
03. You, You, You - Ercelle Tisby
04. This Letter To You - The Gallahads
05. Deserie - The Blue Angels
06. I'm Gonna Love - Valentino & The Lovers
07. My Baby's All Right - The Castaleers
08. Betty Jean - Little Caesar & The Romans
09. This Is The Answer To Love - The Gallahads
10. You're Mine - Johnny Flamingo
11. I Like The Way You look At Me - The Pentagons
12. That's Why I Cry - The Castaleers
13. What In The World Can I Do - The Hep Cats
14. Tenderly Beloved - Al McGee
15. I'll Never Stop Dreaming - Ercelle Tisby
16. Memories Of Those Oldies But Goodies - Little Caesar & The Romans
17. Teardrops Fell - Larry Frost




One Teardrop Too Late Del-Fi Doo Wop Vol. 2 - One Teardrop Too Late.rar - 51.0 MB
01. Lonely Guy - The Gallahads
02. Twelve Months Of The Year - Little Caesar & The Romans
03. I - Johnny Flamingo
04. Like Heaven - The Blue Angels
05. I'm Without A Girlfriend - The Gallahads
06. I'm Gonna Find Myself A Guy - The Watesians
07. One Teardrop Too Late - Valentino & The Lovers
08. Echo - Brenda Holloway
09. For A Love That Is Mine - The Pentagons
10. Mr. Fabulous - Doretha Moore
11. So Tough - The Furys
12. Read The Book Of Love - Hal Davis
13. Jo Jo The Big Wheel - The Gallahads
14. My Love I Can't Hide - Little Johnny McCall
15. Gift Of Love - The Van Dykes
16. Wedding Bells - Little Joe Mosley & The Sequins



Honey For Sale Del-Fi Doo Wop - Vol. 3 - Honey For Sale.rar - 50.2 MB
01. Dilly Up, The - The Hep Cats
02. Honey For Sale - Chip Nelson
03. Hey Fool - Brenda Holloway
04. My Wife Can't Cook - The Blue Satins
05. Down at the Beach - The Pentagons
06. Please, Please, Please - Prentice Moreland
07. YoYo Yo YoYo - Little Caesar & The Romans
08. Chinese Junk - Prentice Moreland
09. Looking For Your Heart - Prentice Moreland
10. Foolish One - Doretha Moore
11. Alley Oop Cha Cha Cha - The Prehistorics
12. Lookin' For a Job - Little Joe Mosely & The Sequins
13. Quiet as It's Kept - Chip Nelson
14. Heads up, High Hopes Over You - The Pharaohs
15. Wagon Wheels - Prentice Moreland
16. Choo-Choo-Train - Mystery Artist

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment