Texas Blues-Rock Awhile

Posted by rockindomp3



1. Rock Awhile - Goree Carter
2. Flychick Bounce - Lonnie Lyons
3. Let's Have Some Fun - Jessie Thomas
4. Hoy Hoy - Goree Carter
5. Down in the Groovy - Lonnie Lyons
6. Oo Wee Baby - Carl Campbell and Orchestra
7. Louisiana Boogie - L.C. Williams
8. My Love Coming Down
9. Jumpin' the Blues - Joe Houston
10. I'm Gonna Leave You Baby
11. Come on Let's Boogie - Goree Carter
12. Getting High - Carl Campbell and Orchestra
13. Sneaky Joe - Lonnie Lyons
14. Make Her See Things My Way
15. I Wonder Why-Fatman Smith
16. Leave My Girl Alone - Smiling Smokey Lynn
17. Sittin' and Thinkin'-Memphis Slim & His Orchestra
18. Blues Pick on Me-Peppermint Harris
19. Tell Me Is There Still a Chance - Goree Carter
20. I Went to See a Gypsy - Elmore Nixon

Vol. Two - Rock Awhile (Acrobat ACMCD 4004).rar - 99.4 MB

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment